YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 8, 2011

Horseback Riding

Yesterday I had my first Horseback riding lesson! It was so fun! I got to learn how to walk a horse,(riding it and by walking beside it and pulling it's leash) how to trot a horse, how to stop a horse from moving forward, how posting works and what to do with posting, how to feed a horse, and last but not least, how to groom a horse. Yes I know it's a lot but it really is a lot of fun. I did the lesson with my sister, which was really cool cause I was able to see what I was doing on the horse.
BTW the horse's name was Tigi I think... :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww. That's so cool. One of my best friends love horses. I think I rode on a pony once. A full grown horse is huge!!

    ReplyDelete